Saturday 18 August 2012

Last Day of Internship.


Last time breakfast at company canteen before leaving. A very quiet morning for me.


Goodbye my sitting place..........L.O.L


Fellow trainees that had been in the same company as me for the past 3 months. 



Group photo of all of us. There are still some of the trainees missing here due to several reasons but this photo looks nice! I will remember each and everyone of you. All those moments will be special memories in my mind.




My last cup of coffee at department pantry before leaving. 'Haha'. I know it's lame but special to me. L.O.L. I always had my coffee at 3pm in the pantry or at my seat until to the extend some colleagues will ask me why I haven't have my coffee break if I do work until after 3pm. 




Finally, I got this certificate on my hand. Before internship start, I promised to someone I will do well, get boss and colleagues recognization with hardwork and also to get this cert by the end of my internship. I did it as promised. I feel proud of myself and is very happy throughout the internship program. 


When it's time to leave, I feel happy and sad at the same time. I am not good at saying goodbye. It's like in that 3 months I already feel attached to the company and department. All my colleagues are nice people and they are very helpful. The working environment is nice too. Although I did not have the same workload as an engineer, but I feel I might....just might be able to to work in that department well. Farewell boss and colleagues...You will be miss. THANK YOU!!




No comments:

Post a Comment