Sunday 9 September 2012

Johor Bharu. I am Lovin It.



      Went to Johor Bharu a few weeks ago to explore around and also do open my mind to the outside world which I had shut myself off for quite sometimes. Walking around with emptiness inside of my heart in this new place and big city, I do not know what to expect or what I will experience but I am certainly happy being in a new place away from the state which holds much painful memories for me. During that 4 days, I manage to fill the emptiness in my heart. So what's JB all about?

1. All the hotels and shopping centers are build in between of housing areas. Even the main road are all connected through them. It's a very unusual as in Malacca you seldom or never see such thing.

2. There a lot of pretty girls but the way they dress and make up style are almost the same.

3. You need a lot of small changes/coins when you are there as  most of the toilet need you to pay 20 cents per entry and also when taking the bus, some bus do not give back your change. So, you need to pay exactly the amount needed.

4. The food are AWESOME. Most of them are not franchise so, you cannot get them anywhere else.

5. In their shopping complex, they sell lots of handphone accessories. Uncountable amount.........but overpriced.

6. The securities for any hotels or luxuries shop (even tuition center) are very tight. I guess JB crime rate is really a fear factor there.

Overall, the experience there was very new and also will be one of my favourite memories. We even had RM 104 'Durians' there. L.O.L. It's a funny moment and also a lesson learned moment. Thank you to my friend Bryan for offering me this chance of visiting JB. I LOVE JOHOR BHARU~ <3



No comments:

Post a Comment