Saturday 18 August 2012

Ikan Bakar Muara Sungai Duyong......with Boss.


The smaller river there. There is a bigger one on the other side of the restaurant. 


The restaurant that we ate at. Today we will be treated by our supervisor/boss. 


The river view from one side of the restaurant. We wanted to sit at this area but there were fully book. I feel that the view here is nicer than Alai and Umbai but the food still lose to that two places.



 The shell type seafood (cockles, scallop, etc,)


All the type of fishes available there. All are fresh.




Fried Squid~~~ Still a must dish at every 'Ikan Bakar' session. 




Sweet and sour fishes.

Selamat berbuka puasa bersama Ridhwan. L.O.L 


Far right. My boss/supervisor/mentor/friend. L.O.L. He just have the characteristics for every of the role I mentioned. 



It was a farewell dinner before I finish my internship and leave the company back to study life. The moment to me was half happy and half sad but it was a great dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment